9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Oh my. That's a terrible shame. Hope the driver of that was ok. That driver compartment was destroyed.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Omg! Wish there was a story to it. Looks like a Harley or a large bike hit it at 130 mph and then it went off the road and hit something else. Damn hope they didn't die

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Call Me Yellow!!!
258 Posts
Looking at how driver side is completely crushed in I hardly can believ that driver survived

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
looks like pole damage like the drivers side was slammed up against pole the way its curved... actually ive seen worse wrecks where people survived... cockpit was acutally in decent shape.. would loved to see door intrusion on drivers side.. .but you cant tell extrication was used to get pt. out so some damage is from cutting im sure... def. bad wreck... hard to guess on injuries without seeing how far door was intruding into driver.... pt. probalby wearing seat belt due to windshield all looking like cutting damage... dont look like pt. hit window... airbag deployment worked.... sterring wheel looked good so pt. more than likely did not stike it with chest...if seat belt was wore most likely pt. suffered left rib injuries..possible left hip... possible left lung puntured... possible death.. but also survivable... wish i could have seen pictures before... i hate to speculate with out all the facts

·
Call Me Yellow!!!
258 Posts
looks like pole damage like the drivers side was slammed up against pole the way its curved... actually ive seen worse wrecks where people survived... cockpit was acutally in decent shape.. would loved to see door intrusion on drivers side.. .but you cant tell extrication was used to get pt. out so some damage is from cutting im sure... def. bad wreck... hard to guess on injuries without seeing how far door was intruding into driver.... pt. probalby wearing seat belt due to windshield all looking like cutting damage... dont look like pt. hit window... airbag deployment worked.... sterring wheel looked good so pt. more than likely did not stike it with chest...if seat belt was wore most likely pt. suffered left rib injuries..possible left hip... possible left lung puntured... possible death.. but also survivable... wish i could have seen pictures before... i hate to speculate with out all the facts
scary and depressing :( hope he survived

·
Registered
717 Posts
Man I bet he or he was driving off th lot since it still had the papers and sticker in the window. Crash doesn't look crazy bad but it's pretty bad.That person must been
driving fast because 10 MPG piste on the I mid. And it takes driving hard to get that low. I redline and took my ca to the tracks after filling up and I didn't get that low of a MPG

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Yeah. The SOP one but the gray one is awful.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Man I bet he or he was driving off th lot since it still had the papers and sticker in the window. Crash doesn't look crazy bad but it's pretty bad.That person must been
driving fast because 10 MPG piste on the I mid. And it takes driving hard to get that low. I redline and took my ca to the tracks after filling up and I didn't get that low of a MPG
When people test drive it they don't baby the car they actually push it, when i got mine it was at 14 mpg and it takes 1 or two fill ups before you actually start getting good mileage. It could've been that low off the lot but who knows.

·
Registered
182 Posts
damn!!!.. that is crazy, i hope the driver is ok. the motor does not look damaged. maybe they can part out the wheels and the motor

·
Registered
160 Posts
Where do you see the papers? or the mpg?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts