9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Haha yeah i dont scoop the loop, its very juvenile. I was just thinking downtown is a central place to meet. People downtown are idiots tho:p

Reactions: crazn14

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Cool I will try to be at cottonwood at Saylorville

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Yeah sounds like a cool meet. All us 9th gens will have to make a little sub-section there :D

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
So you guys are going?Sweet my 1st Civic meet.What should I bring.Refreshments?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I don't know for sure if i can make it, but I'll try. Sunday's a bad day for me smack dab in the middle of the day like that. Wish it was Saturday, but like I said, I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Oh wow! I wish I could go to this meet but I don't get Sundays off. I'll look out for the next time you guys meet. Coming out of Davenport, IA.

·
Registered
53 Posts
As a reminder there will be a meet/get together 09/08/13 @ saylorville lake cottonwood shelter #4 for info/directions reference the link I posted earlier. Hope to see you guys there!

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
As a reminder there will be a meet/get together 09/08/13 @ saylorville lake cottonwood shelter #4 for info/directions reference the link I posted earlier. Hope to see you guys there!
How early can I be there?

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
If I remember it should be from 2-6pm if you go to jdm city page on fb there should be more details there as well.
OK thanks I wont be able to make it though.We have my Mom over sundays.She has alzheimers and needs sundays with us.

·
Registered
222 Posts
another iowan checking in, havent been on this site for a quite few months lol

time to get back modding my 9th, well maybe not for another few more months. gotta save the money for vacation this winter first

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Hello Iowa brethren!!! Any meets in Des Moines?

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Hey any Iowans want to meet up or for that matter northern Mo.I live in Osceola .

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I'm in Des Moines. Depends on how far the drive is:p If you guys wanna come here, great! :thumb: LOL

41 - 60 of 69 Posts