9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped @ the post office to pick up my mail. I couldn't have been in there for more than 5mins. I come out and some idiot hit the front driver's side bumper of my Si. No structural damage, but the paint has been completely scraped off (about the size of a softball but oblong). I consider myself lucky b/c the estimate is only about $350. To whoever did this: YOU'RE A F*****G IDIOT!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Now Thats some ****** up shit

Brought to you by the one and only Kid Jdee
FB2 squad #17

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thats messed up, for some reason when i park i always glance at the cars parked next to me and memorize their plates..

·
Registered
135 Posts
I stopped @ the post office to pick up my mail. I couldn't have been in there for more than 5mins. I come out and some idiot hit the front driver's side bumper of my Si. No structural damage, but the paint has been completely scraped off (about the size of a softball but oblong). I consider myself lucky b/c the estimate is only about $350. To whoever did this: YOU'RE A F*****G IDIOT!
My car has been subject to 2 hit and runs and only 8800km on it!! First one totalled 2300 dollars in repairs and it was outside my house that it happened!! Second one was in a parking lot and they cracked my aero skirt!! ******* jack asses!! People are such dicks when it comes to new cars!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Sry that happened man. Between my 2 Civics I've had my front and rear bumpers rubbed 3 times in the last 2 years. Wtf is wrong with people...

·
Registered
212 Posts
thats what i do, or even write down make and model, plate number
Yupp I always try to take a picture during the day of who I park by. At night I just right it down on notepad. Keeps me feeling safe:rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-R720 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yeah that sucks... I can't stand people that have no consideration...someone slam door open on my wifes new car...I wasn't there..man that shit pisses me off. I don't like negative things. But id put a steel toe boat to their door. And maybe even a key..... ahhhh...sorry hada
get it out!!! Sorry bout y'all ride....I got the clear bra sitting in my room...just needa wrap it

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
896 Posts
I always get people who open and slam their doors on my car, scratch it with shopping carts, etc... I try to park further out most of the time, but they still find me. People who cant even open a door correctly shouldnt even be behind the wheel period.

·
Registered
204 Posts
The Post office might have cameras. Let's hope the not idiot proof.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sorry about your car, I would be sick.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I got rear ended on the highway about a month ago. guy gave me his info but now the company is saying he's not insured with them... WTF!!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the support, guys! Like I said, I'm lucky b/c it's only $350. Don't get me wrong I'd rather put that $$$ towards something for my car but this to shall pass. I guess what really pisses me off is that my car only has 780 miles on it!!! I'll take some before and after pics. Car should be back to new next Thursday.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thanks for the support, guys! Like I said, I'm lucky b/c it's only $350. Don't get me wrong I'd rather put that $$$ towards something for my car but this to shall pass. I guess what really pisses me off is that my car only has 780 miles on it!!! I'll take some before and after pics. Car should be back to new next Thursday.
Check with your insurance on a "new car" stipulation. My insurance will give a car of less than one year old only OEM new parts to make my new car new again.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
People have ZERO respect for their own things and especially those things that belong to others.

I hate to hear they beat your car up in the parking lot. I try to park away from people but when I get back, there is a crowd around my car, even it is far from the store.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts