9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People seem to say that they really want these and that they’re hard to come by nowadays. Wells here’s a link to to a private seller in thailand selling sets. i ordered myself a set and they’re legit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
People seem to say that they really want these and that they’re hard to come by nowadays. Wells here’s a link to to a private seller in thailand selling sets. i ordered myself a set and they’re legit. Also, supposedly these are from RHD civics so you will be blinding on coming traffic being that we drive on the left side.

·
Registered
675 Posts
sweet, do these fit the 14-15 coupes?
They don't fit directly without swapping the bumper, grill, fenders and hood but they can fit a 14-15 coupe if that is done.

Daaang wish I wasn't tapped out from Christmas shopping.
I can do brand new left hand drive sets on a payment plan if you want to pick up legit ones. The link posted are right hand drive as Thailand and Malaysia are RHD countries. The listing is for used OE "style" which isn't genuine OEM Honda. I can do OEM HID, OEM halogen or hybrid HID sets.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
They don't fit directly without swapping the bumper, grill, fenders and hood but they can fit a 14-15 coupe if that is done.

I can do brand new left hand drive sets on a payment plan if you want to pick up legit ones. The link posted are right hand drive as Thailand and Malaysia are RHD countries. The listing is for used OE "style" which isn't genuine OEM Honda. I can do OEM HID, OEM halogen or hybrid HID sets.
PM me pricing please. It'll be a ways away, but I'm very interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts