9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
You're about done and haven't taken it past 6k yet? Besides my first and second revisions I've always been asked for a 3rd gear 2k rpm WOT pull to redline since. I get that it's supercharged, but you've got at least another 1500 rpm to go.
He had told me on the 3rd revision I was safe to go up to 6k so I didn't push it past that. After the datalog on revision 5 I'm ok to go to redline now. Taken in up a bit past 7k a few times and it feels great.
Just curious, what size injector and fuel pump combo are you using. I'm on dw1000 with the stock pump

·
Registered
249 Posts
Just curious, what size injector and fuel pump combo are you using. I'm on dw1000 with the stock pump
I'm on ID1000's and stock pump. I was thinking that the first revision I got from Steve on the bigger injectors and E85 would not run that well, but it ran surprisingly well. I did have some off / on throttle hesitations, but that was cleared up with revision 2.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'm on ID1000's and stock pump. I was thinking that the first revision I got from Steve on the bigger injectors and E85 would not run that well, but it ran surprisingly well. I did have some off / on throttle hesitations, but that was cleared up with revision 2.
Oh wait you're on e85 with stock pump? Thought that wasn't possible

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
DW550cc injectors and stock pump for me.

·
Registered
380 Posts
DW550cc injectors and stock pump for me.
Only thing that stinks about the 550 is if you ever decide to get a smaller pulley you gotta do the injectors again! But I'm sure the car runs awesome and way more smooth at idle over mine lmao

·
Registered
380 Posts
So I raced a 240sx with a rb25 running a standalone ECU and beat it last night, keep in mind only on revision 5 when that happened haha

·
Registered
757 Posts
That is pretty cheap.
Very! My dyno tune session was $500 but he also spent all day open to close on just my car and i sent a datalog to steve for analysis and he said my tunes pretty much spot on and cars running ideal so cant complain =) but for future tuning i will be going to steve because that price is just too good

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Very! My dyno tune session was $500 but he also spent all day open to close on just my car and i sent a datalog to steve for analysis and he said my tunes pretty much spot on and cars running ideal so cant complain =) but for future tuning i will be going to steve because that price is just too good
I am having trouble finding a local tuner. The honda guys from back in the day only work on gtr's and the like. Other shops are focused on importing JDM stuff.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Do I sense a T1 reference here...lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yes you are. Got to tour their facility one time when I was on a sales call (i sell wheels). It was one of the best experiences of my life. Gtrs as far as the eye could see, you could eat off the floor of the assembly room, and to top it all off the 9 second integra was in the back. It was amazing.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Bringing this back from the dead, but just finished up my tune with E-tunez. Overall pretty satisfied with the results. Sent him money and mod list last Friday, had a basemap same day, and as of yesterday I was done. Granted i'm just basic bolt on's but the car runs quite a bit better than just the Hondata map. One piece of advice, when you upload a tune let the car idle for like ten minutes.

41 - 60 of 97 Posts