9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was GlxyGry06Si on 8th. cant wait for the 9th to come out and I hope to be as active over here as i am on 8th.

:wigglesmiley:

·
Registered
83 Posts
welcome farred. only a few months left till the 2012 civic is released :woowoo:
will you be buying it as soon as it comes out, or wait for the 2012 civic reviews and test drives to help you decide?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Once I know the engine that's when I will make my decision. I'm stationed in Germany so getting one over here make take a little time. Odds are Honda shouldn't disappoint so I will have one. Good thing is I should be one of the first with it on the autobahn as well as the ring. Woot!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Once I know the engine that's when I will make my decision. I'm stationed in Germany so getting one over here make take a little time. Odds are Honda shouldn't disappoint so I will have one. Good thing is I should be one of the first with it on the autobahn as well as the ring. Woot!
Everyone wants to know about the 2012 Honda Civic engine, but now it's all speculation. A 2.4L engine similar to the K24 in the Euro R/TSX is a hot topic...we even have a big thread discussing about the engine's this Civic will have in this link http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/9th-gen-civic-general-chat/65-2012-civic-si-have-2-4l.html

Autobahn is sick :woowoo: I wish we had something like that where I live, how often do you go on the AutoBahn?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well since tov has insider info stating Honda has scaled back production and have increased production on k24's I'm going to guess it will be in the si. Probably make a new variant.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts