9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, I have a Civic 2014 EX-L a few days ago I changed the iMID screen because the previous one was damaged. And now the screen does not show all the information, everything that is multimedia does not appear, for example when I changed the source I looked at the change in the iMID or when the volume was raised, etc. and of the 5 screens that the iMID brings, only the clock and fuel consumption screens work. Also, the option to import wallpaper appears disabled even if the car is in parking. can someone help me? please.
Automotive design Personal luxury car Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Gas

·
Truck? What truck?!
28,016 Posts
Huh?

·
Truck? What truck?!
28,016 Posts
hello, I have a Civic 2014 EX-L a few days ago I changed the iMID screen because the previous one was damaged. And now the screen does not show all the information, everything that is multimedia does not appear, for example when I changed the source I looked at the change in the iMID or when the volume was raised, etc. and of the 5 screens that the iMID brings, only the clock and fuel consumption screens work. Also, the option to import wallpaper appears disabled even if the car is in parking. can someone help me? please. View attachment 494852
Are you sure you got the same screen, as in from the same model? An LX screen, for example, might not work (properly) in an EX or EX-L.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.