9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All:

I recently purchased a 2013 Honda Civic LX. So far, it's great! However, I've been experiencing what I believe to be a glitch with my IMID/ HondaLink/ and Radio.

With IMID, I find its MPG and range to be inaccurate. Without econ mode on, it says I'm averaging approx 30mpg (city). However, based on manual calculations, I find it to be more in the 25-27mpg range (with AC and radio on). My range to empty appears to be skewed as well.

With HondaLink, there are times that when I go to hang up a phone call using the steering controls, it sends the call to my phone. I am simply pressing the hang up button on the steering wheel. It is not all the time, just on rare unexplainable occasions.

With my radio, the volume and menus glitch. There have been times when I go to adjust the radio volume (both steering wheel or knob) and it either lags, is hesitant, or fails to. Within my radio setup menu, there are times when the menu repeats itself when scrolling through the different selections.

Again, these all sound a lot worse listed together concurrently as I have them. These are all things I have gradually noticed in the month or so that I have had the vehicle. Perhaps I just expect too much. I understand that nothing is perfect, and there are bound to be glitches. Especially with relatively new technology. Thanks in advance for any help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts