9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

As some of you may know, the original idea for a 3.5" Intake System, the OEM Battery Relocation Kit etc for the 8th was all my idea. I had plans of making the 9thgen stuff over a year ago and I am proud to say now we have our first batches ready to ship. They are Steel and are a very high quality kit. Some of you will want to make your own intake systems which we realize is just how the market is, so we want to offer the 9thgen community an opportunity to purchase every part individually if that is what its going to take to grow this 9thgen craze.

*** Import DPS OEM Battery Relocation Kit - Just $109 Shipped ***

Will be online Shortly!!

Comes with everything needed for installation including piece for mounting. We will have a full writeup and instruction video done sometime next week on youtube so that users can get more of a feel how the install is. It is very simple to do.

To order, call us at 215-227-6000 to order. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Cards. Future Trays will be available in a various amount of colors but our first batch are all Wrinkle Black to keep with the Rick Spec'd Brand Tradition. We are the originators of the 3.5" Cold Air and Short Ram Intake Systems!!

Thanks
Import DPS

·
Registered
684 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh keep us posted...are you gonna ship to canada?? with some good shipping prices

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same price shipped via ups standard to Canada. We mark value at $25 so our Canadian customers don't get stuck with high duty taxes.

Let me know if you would like to order.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Can this hold a bigger battery then the stock size? If so what size do you think? It would be nice if I could fit a bigger battery because my audio system pulls a lot of juice.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Same price shipped via ups standard to Canada. We mark value at $25 so our Canadian customers don't get stuck with high duty taxes.

Let me know if you would like to order.
Ill be waiting for the rbc cai before ordering. One of my friend wants one also

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You asked for an affordable OEM Battery Relocation Kit. Here it is!!

Winkle Black Finish
All Necessary Components for Installation
Affordable for the custom intake users!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Sweet!!
Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but whats the cost?

sent from an artificial intelligence device that eats fruit for breakfast.

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts

·
Boston...we will not forget!!!!
1,246 Posts
Hate to be a dick. Lol. But is 4130 producing these for you? Or did you just blatantly rip off their exact design?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts