9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have the Ex model and it didn't came with the Fog lights, but i just bought some (6000k Del) and i was wondering if i already have the fuse and the wires I need to install them, like some cars have all the wires they need for automatic windows even tough they have manual windows? Or do i need to buy all the wires and install them myself?

Thank you.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
moved....was in wrong section

·
Registered
947 Posts
The fuse and wiring all came with the kit from Honda. Did you get OEM ones?

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
If you didn't get the OEM fog lights and want to return the ones you bought, I'll seel you my pair(brand new).

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you didn't get the OEM fog lights and want to return the ones you bought, I'll seel you my pair(brand new).
Nah thanks for the offer but I really don't like yellow fog lights and i think del bands have a much cooler look.

·
Registered
947 Posts
No I got these ones: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/130722146540?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648#ht_3369wt_922

I don't even know if they are gonna fit, I just realised they are 30 cm wide:/ I'm waiting for them to get here so i guess we'll see.

Those aren't really fog lights. More like DRL's I think. But all the wiring for those to work should be in the kit or there might be directions for you to splice some wires to make it work with the wiring already in the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts