9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellers, new member here, I did something pretty neat today and I figured I’d share to see what you guys think!
I have a K-Tuned cold air intake, and I wanted to hear the VTEC Crack a little more so I did a quick and cheap little mod and it turned out great! I removed the crankcase hose from the nub on the intake tube and I connected a long rubber hose through the firewall into the cab by the foot pedals and the difference was incredible. I’m not sure how to post a video but I have one on my phone if anyone wants to fill me in, I have a picture too

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey fellers, new member here, I did something pretty neat today and I figured I’d share to see what you guys think!
I have a K-Tuned cold air intake, and I wanted to hear the VTEC Crack a little more so I did a quick and cheap little mod and it turned out great! I removed the crankcase hose from the nub on the intake tube and I connected a long rubber hose through the firewall into the cab by the foot pedals and the difference was incredible. I have a video as well, I’ll upload it when I figure out how

1 - 5 of 5 Posts