9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Do u have a girlfreind ? And if yes that might be her make up. That happened to me and right away cleaned it off. Now, no make up allowed in my car. Lol

FG3 SQUAD #19

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had a similar mark on my drivers door panel. An interior cleaning wipe took it off.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lmao yes I do have a gf but I'd never let her go into the drivers side.... Because she she can't drive stick. I'll try the wipes, thought that nail polish remover could handle anything haha

·
Registered
241 Posts
Lmao yes I do have a gf but I'd never let her go into the drivers side.... Because she she can't drive stick. I'll try the wipes, thought that nail polish remover could handle anything haha
Maybe she jumped in while you were sleeping... ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Weird after being in the sun, it's gone. I guess that's Honda reliability, things fix itself :)

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
i had the same mark also..
i just used meguairs interior detailer and whip it off lol

·
Car Care Ambassador
1,357 Posts
, thought that nail polish remover could handle anything haha
Just a short piece of advice ... keep the nail polish remover away from the car ... some are acetone and will damage the clear coat and can lift interior finishes ..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nothing worse than nail polish remover for car, inside or out.

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Do u have a girlfreind ? And if yes that might be her make up. That happened to me and right away cleaned it off. Now, no make up allowed in my car. Lol

FG3 SQUAD #19
HAHAH i just slam the brakes when she's looking in the mirror! Makes her mad but she threatens to draw on M with the lip stick thingy. I threaten to leave her on the side of the road, she shuts up.

·
Registered
141 Posts
my wifes ex-l has those marks... she thinks its the lotion she put on her elbows that rubs off on the door panel. I just used a clean rag and warm water for it... I wipe he car down once a week only because I don't want a dirty car parked next to mine.. LOL

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Maybe because I date a Jersey girl, but if I did that, I'd get b*tch-slapped and I'd be the one on the side of the road.

That is for what Alien said.

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Maybe because I date a Jersey girl, but if I did that, I'd get b*tch-slapped and I'd be the one on the side of the road.
HAHAHA thats funny!!!!!

·
Banned
8,333 Posts

That is for what Alien said.
LOL you could also use something like this

FooBird: No makeup in the car!

FooBird gf: Why not!! :pinksad:

FooBird: BECAUSE RACECAR!! :flame:

She'll understand, FOR SURE!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts