9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Photoshop Masta
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new to this site and I've been searching but I couldn't find anything, so I apologize if there are thread(s) for this already, if so, I'd appreciate being directed. Thanks.

Okay, so a few years ago I had an 02 Sentra SE-R with black and red interior, and I (myself) installed red (neon) illumination under the dash (driver & passenger) and above the shift nob (never took pics, dumb) with an on/off switch under the dash, it looked SO SWEET! I was constantly getting complimented on how cool it looked, I for one, LOVED it.

Well, I've been looking into installing it on my 2012 Civic Si, and I noticed the one offered by Honda is pretty weak and I know I can get better results (brighter) by going after market. I want the neon lights to come on when I turn on my headlights, which requires tapping into the fuse box, now, I'm pretty savvy when it comes to "DIY" and I'm pretty handy, so if you guys can help me (direct me) out with this I'd GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks!

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Look up stuff from AlienPrime. He's got so many red LEDs throughout his car that it literally glows so much that it influences the skyline north of Toronto, and it begins to glow red.

·
Photoshop Masta
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look up stuff from AlienPrime. He's got so many red LEDs throughout his car that it literally glows so much that it influences the skyline north of Toronto, and it begins to glow red.
Lol. Okay cool...will do, thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts