9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished the install of the interior leds. I got 6 15" blue led light bars. 2 under the dash, 2 under the front seats, and 2 under the front seats facing the back. Also I put leds in the dome lights and a bright white led in the license plate light.

DSC05453.jpg DSC05454.jpg DSC05455.jpg DSC05456.jpg

·
Registered
160 Posts
how did you wire the lights? and where are the back lights connected? where did you get blue dome light?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I'm blue da ba dee da ba die... lol. Its a nice setup, little bright for my taste, unless you like the feet thing (mr deeds). Over all you kept it inside and the blue theme gong, kudos for that :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Looks good! how long did it take you do to?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No I did this by myself with no DYI section. I wired the set in under the seats and ran wires under the center console.

here is the dome light. its super easy to install! 2.5W 12-SMD 5050 LED 120-150LM Blue Light for Car - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

The set of lights i got was on ebay. 4pc EXPANDABLE BLUE LED INTERIOR KIT 15 INCH TUBES | eBay

The light set was pretty easy to install. Just run the black box that the lights plug into to the battery.

The lights can be turned down in brightness. I only had them up so high so it would stand out in the pic lol but they flash or go to the beat of music.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how did you wire the lights? and where are the back lights connected? where did you get blue dome light?
Looking at the ebay ad.

I wired the 'control box' to the battery. Just positive and negative battery terminals. The each light tube has a wire that plugs into control box. Kinda like a USB plug. Than you just put the lights where you want. I put 2 under the dash and zip tied them. Than I put 2 more tubes under the front seat facing forward and put 2 more tubes in the back facing the back seats. The tubes come with a bracket that lets you attach them to carpet/plastic. SUPER EASY INSTALL. Just takes time is all. Maybe 30-45 min, but ive done it too 5 cars

·
Registered
160 Posts
how do you turn them on and off? and dim?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the control box has the setting. it has on/off, music mode which goes with the bass, and than a strobe and dim setting, it can slow down to a slow pulse which is really sweet looking!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I'm not too much a fan of the dome lights in blue (that'd be too much for me), but the rest looks great :thumb: The first photo looks very good, space ship status haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts