9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so I recently replaced my SI seats in my 2012 Si, ended up getting 15 seats with the red. I also switched out the center console with the 13 Si so I have the ability to move the arm rest further up to rest my arm. Last but not least I have changed the ugly garnish of grey that the 12's came with. I got the 13's black garnish including headliner. Looks great! I will take some pictures tomorrow to show how everything looks.

·
Registered
313 Posts
cool
i guess the seat connectors for airbags and stuff just pluged right
reminds me of the johnny cash song
one piece at a time...lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good where did you get all the new parts from?

I got extremely lucky I called a junk yard and they said just got a 2013 in two days before. I got there and all the parts looked brand new still. Whoever owned it took care of it before it was crashed. I bought the garnish pieces and headliner with the sun visors and emergency handles for 50 bucks! The only thing i had to buy on my own was the sunroof door because they would only sell me that with the sunroof motor and I didn't need that. The center console I bought on a discounted Honda it's a very cheap upgrade. The seats I got through someone on here :).....I also did all the work with a buddy of mine who owns a shop so I paid nothing to have it all done. I will say the sunroof was a bitch to do I had to take the motor out what a bitch. Headliner was a bit hard to get in too but if you angle it the right way with the seats out it goes directly in...

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Interesting, I guess the coupes and sedans have different mounting points for the seat belt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts