9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Got My 2012 Si. Utahs Only

Hello everyone! My name is "Noe", It's pronounced like "Noway" or "No-a". Or to make it easier you can just call me Noah. Lol

I'm new to the site and I just got my 2012 Honda Civic Si! It's a sedan and the color is Polished Metal and I hope to have pics up later on today!

I live in Utah and to my knowledge I own/have the ONLY one in the state! I was just browsing and wasnt even planning on buying a car, I saw a 09 Black Si Coupe but it wasnt doing it for me then a saw an Si with different tail lights so I got out, checked it out, kind of drooled, test drove and now I own it. Lol. I've had it for 2 days and it drives like a charm! Lol. The new 2.4 liter 201hp engine is amazing! Lol

I've been looking for parts but no luck as of yet! I want to start out with simple bolt ons and some kind of Chip, EMS or ECU Flash to get the VTEC to kick in sooner!

Any questions or recommendations are always welcome.

Thanks,

Noe

·
Registered
225 Posts
congrats on your purchase! theres no parts out as of yet just wait a couple more months and there should be some stuff out

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the message! I just created an Album and posted some photos!

Has anyone on here used a COBB Access Port on their Si?? COBB Tuning is in Utah and they are bad a** but mostly known for Subarus, I used to have a WRX. Or does everyone prefer a Hondata EMS??

I would put a pic in this thread put don't know how. Lol. Feel free to check out my album.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello everyone.

I just posted took some new pics. You can check them out in the photo gallery and let me know what you think!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do you post pics in the Forum? Lol. My photos are in the Gallery so you can check them out and a few are in my Garage. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks for the message! I just created an Album and posted some photos!

Has anyone on here used a COBB Access Port on their Si?? COBB Tuning is in Utah and they are bad a** but mostly known for Subarus, I used to have a WRX. Or does everyone prefer a Hondata EMS??

I would put a pic in this thread put don't know how. Lol. Feel free to check out my album.

Thanks
Cobb had a tuning unit out for the 8thgen SI but gave up on further developing it and pulled it out of production.

Hondata is and always will be the leader in Honda ecu tuning so you will have to wait until they come out with something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts