9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of getting the N1 for my 2014 si sedan. Which would be better the 70mm piping or the 76mm? There is about $100 difference, is it worth it? Would there be any difference in gains or sound? All I have is the HPS silicone intake tube and a k&n drop in filter. As of now I don't have any plans of doing anything else performance wise. If I ever change my mind the most I would do is intake/downpipe/flashpro. I will only stay NA and not go boost. I tried using search but couldn't find any answers.

·
Registered
256 Posts
from what ive read, the 76mm has a deeper tone over the 70mm. Personally I just ordered the catback invidia n1 for mine and it was to the 70mm piping. To me, the cost difference for the sound wasn't worth it. Then again i'll only be doing mostly exterior uogrades until I pay off the car before I start the performance. That's just me though. :spaz:

·
Registered
292 Posts
The only reason you would need that extra quarter inch diameter is if you were planning on going forced induction. This question has been asked a few times regarding the Invidia N1 option, try utilizing the search bar before beginning a new thread, most of this information already exists in much greater detail.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah eventually i plan on going forced induction so I'm looking into the invidia N1 the 76 or the full race. You get a few extra ponies from the difference but i am thinking more long term. Plus if the boosted SI does come out i wanna make sure imma spank that ass XD

·
Registered
1 Posts
from what ive read, the 76mm has a deeper tone over the 70mm. Personally I just ordered the catback invidia n1 for mine and it was to the 70mm piping. To me, the cost difference for the sound wasn't worth it. Then again i'll only be doing mostly exterior uogrades until I pay off the car before I start the performance. That's just me though. :spaz:
can you upload a video of your 70mm n1thinking about buying n1 but don’t want to spend the extra money

1 - 6 of 6 Posts