9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We just got in our first huge batch of the newly released Invidia Q300 Catback Exhaust System for the 2012+ Civic Si. These systems feature all stainless piping, a super clean sound that won't get your neighbors mad, 70mm piping and a very nice look while giving you extra power. We are an authorized Invidia Dealer and have been for many years, so your product is coming basically factory direct. We have tested this system on some stock car's to show a 7hp increase in power, but when paired with a cat delete the gains are even better.

Sound Clips will be available soon. Local Pickup Members only can get installation for only $25 more.

These are not on our website yet, so you will have to call in to order.

*** Invidia Q300 Catback Exhaust System 2012+ Civic Si - Sedan and Coupe Available ***

Just $549 Shipped or Picked Up Lower 48 states. All PA Residents must pay 8% PA Sales Tax.

Some pictures directly from our Import DPS Facebook Page. facebook.com/importdps

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Cards. We also accept cash for all picked up items. To order by phone, call us at 215-227-6000. Any questions, please post up or ask.

Thanks
DPS

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those will be released shortly, we didn't get them in yet. Invidia doesn't have them all in yet as well.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Interested in sound clips...im definitely liking the OEM look of the muffler tip.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They sound really good. One of our customers just picked up a system along with some other goodies. He will be sending me the sound clips and in turn we will post them up for you to all hear.

He got the Q300, Flashpro and SPC Camber Kit all at one shot.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All out of Sedan Exhausts. Should be getting more soon, but we have plenty of coupe exhaust systems ready to ship!!

Call us at 215-227-6000 to order. Instant tracking given right over the phone!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Is $525 the lowest you can go shipped?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Coupe Exhaust Systems are in Stock!! Sedan were out of but are getting some next week.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Do you guys have the sedan exhausts yet? This is the problem I'm having at the moment maybe u can help? I have 3 inch exhaust on mine and its vibrating on my rear spring driving me nuts? Change exhaust or?? What do u Suggest..

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Oh forgot to mention I'm lowered on D2 coilovers with skunk2 camber arms.. And the exhaust I currently have is tusdo 3inch.. Like it but its a lil loud in the car. So thinking of changing it anyway.. Thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What exhaust system is it? If you are really low, I can see how that would happen. Remember when these companies are makign their exhaust systems they are making it with the stock suspension. Lowering the car minimizes that space.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Were catching up on getting some of these car's done and out the shop that way we can focus on that very soon. I'd say were no more than 2 more weeks out.

Thanks
DPS

1 - 20 of 78 Posts