9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm searching for an Invidia Q300 catback because after 6 years I am finally sick of the N1.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Because N1 is stupid loud. If you want to fit the stereotype of a ricer Civic than that would be the way to go.
Especially if you have a catless downpipe. Can hear those cars from a mile away

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Oof.
I see you look pretty close to flush, browsing your insta.
How much are you lowered?
Man like 2.5 in the front, and I have no idea in the rear 3 maybe? I'm about to raise the rear back up because the ebay coilover experiment is no longer fun

·
Registered
Supercharged 2014 Fb6
34 Posts
Man like 2.5 in the front, and I have no idea in the rear 3 maybe? I'm about to raise the rear back up because the ebay coilover experiment is no longer fun
Good to know, I'm trying to figure out how low to go with mine next year.
And Michigan is not known for it's nice roads.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Good to know, I'm trying to figure out how low to go with mine next year.
And Michigan is not known for it's nice roads.
Neither is Texas, these cars handle pretty well in the snow as do most FWD vehicles. Had a blast during our snowmageden last year

·
Registered
Supercharged 2014 Fb6
34 Posts
Neither is Texas, these cars handle pretty well in the snow as do most FWD vehicles. Had a blast during our snowmageden last year
Yeah, I recently learned you all get hail on the regular. In Michigan we have two big problems. The winter gets sub zero, and then swings to 30-50 degrees, and back to sub zero every other week to every few days which just screws the surfaces of our roads. Add salt on top of that... and yeah.
And the other thing is we like to build our roads on top of old mines and old trolly/streetcar tracks so they settle and go to shit within 3 months of being redone! They've been expanding I27 here and a brand new onramp turned into a sinkhole like a week or two after it was built (luckily before it opened back up)

What do you think the reason for the bad Texas roads are? (I've really only driven through northern Texas...about 10 years ago. The roads were nice... Hectic, but nice. Lol)

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Yeah, I recently learned you all get hail on the regular. In Michigan we have two big problems. The winter gets sub zero, and then swings to 30-50 degrees, and back to sub zero every other week to every few days which just screws the surfaces of our roads. Add salt on top of that... and yeah.
And the other thing is we like to build our roads on top of old mines and old trolly/streetcar tracks so they settle and go to shit within 3 months of being redone! They've been expanding I27 here and a brand new onramp turned into a sinkhole like a week or two after it was built (luckily before it opened back up)

What do you think the reason for the bad Texas roads are? (I've really only driven through northern Texas...about 10 years ago. The roads were nice... Hectic, but nice. Lol)
Same kind of things, weather swings of 50 degrees often in the same days. General lack of maintenance, patchwork repair jobs. True we don't salt the roads so I've never dealt with a rusty vehicle but the roads are terrible. Add to the fact that I live in the country where trucks wear grooves into the asphalt and it's surprising I dont get pulled over for suspected DUI with how much I bob and weave.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts