9th Gen Civic Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1140 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Invidia Q300 start up and rev and drive.

Enjoy guys!

·
Registered
174 Posts
i heard the rear view mirror stuff more then i heard the exhaust ..... lol but the rev part was ok . not the best video to show what this sounds like .

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am looking for a cat-back exhaust and this one is on the top of my list.
@lilwade3005, looks like the exhaust tip is close to the bumper. Are you experiencing a burnt bumper?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Lol I don't have a problem with opening up the throttle. I was just driving normally. And the rear view isn't what rattles, it's my ghetto rig camera mount lol. It shakes alot.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Lol I don't have a problem with opening up the throttle. I was just driving normally. And the rear view isn't what rattles, it's my ghetto rig camera mount lol. It shakes alot. I can probably record some more if you guys want. Lemme know what you'd like to see/hear. I'll try and do some better quality ones too.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Ya'll are being too hard on him.

Thanks OP for the video. I listened with some bose headphones. The revs at the beginning sound smooth and rich. I like the deep sound.

You might think about buying a go-pro. It'll give you good video footage, and you can plug in a decent mic and get good quality sound as well.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Ya'll are being too hard on him.

Thanks OP for the video. I listened with some bose headphones. The revs at the beginning sound smooth and rich. I like the deep sound.

You might think about buying a go-pro. It'll give you good video footage, and you can plug in a decent mic and get good quality sound as well.
Lol thank you. I had em playing on my speakers and the deep sound comes out smooth..so idk. I'm considering buying a go-pro soon lol. Just tryin to save up some more money after this purchase:) thanks again!

·
Snake Eyes
1,648 Posts
I wonder how it would sound attached to my s2 dp? I think it sounds great on your stock dp.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
nice. sounds good and slightly louder than stock but no where as loud as the others.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am planning to get the N1, for the guys that have it did you feel any performance gains? Or did you feel a loss of low end power but more high end power? Is there a dyno chart out yet?

·
Registered
275 Posts
I wonder how it would sound attached to my s2 dp? I think it sounds great on your stock dp.
i will be doing this settup this weekend, standby for post

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Loving my Q300. Sounds even better with the header. Plenty of them in stock at Import DPS as well. We have a special extended discount on the Coupe Systems for $475 Shipped Lower 48 States. 6 left at that price.

Thanks
Rick
Import DPS

·
Registered
572 Posts
I am looking for a cat-back exhaust and this one is on the top of my list.
@lilwade3005, looks like the exhaust tip is close to the bumper. Are you experiencing a burnt bumper?
Sorry for the late response pinoy! No, the tip isn't close enough to the bumper to ever burn it. It's a tight squeeze but the fitment is on point. I measured the distance between the tip and the bumper and it was about 7mm.

Had it on my car for about 1800 miles now, now issues at all.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Sorry for the late response pinoy! No, the tip isn't close enough to the bumper to ever burn it. It's a tight squeeze but the fitment is on point. I measured the distance between the tip and the bumper and it was about 7mm.

Had it on my car for about 1800 miles now, now issues at all.
Do you ever hear any rattles or banging with your Q300? I've had mine since Saturday and have put about 150 miles on it and it rattles/bangs sometimes. Idk if it's the resonator banging cause the hangers are too short or if it's the actual pipe banging on something underneath. I can't pinpoint the exact location but I was curious if you had the same issue?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

61 - 80 of 1140 Posts