9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1144 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Replacement hardware info from Invidia if anyone else is wondering:

M10x1.25 nuts and bolts with associated 10mm lock washer.

*Bolts must be at least 2 inches long*
Good deal, I'll store this away incase it's needed. Thanks.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Never understood why the Q300 and N1 exhaust were grouped together into one thread. Two totally different exhausts would be like stock exhaust grouped with Skunk2 lol.
i could see the N1 and S2rr in the same thread

·
Registered
111 Posts
Anyone know the bolt size for the invidia q300? I need to take off the exhaust and I live In New England so I'm sure the weather and salt will make sure everything snaps off

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone know the bolt size for the invidia q300? I need to take off the exhaust and I live In New England so I'm sure the weather and salt will make sure everything snaps off
I had my q300 on for 2 years, enduring Maine winters, until finally my midpipe gasket literally crumbled to pieces. The bolts were also severely rusted, so while replacing the gasket, I figured I'd replace all the bolts and other 2 gaskets as well. The bolts you want to use are m10, 1.25 pitch, 40mm flange bolts with some serrated flange nuts. Unfortunately with how harsh winters can be here, this may be something I have to do regularly, but because racecar..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had my q300 on for 2 years, enduring Maine winters, until finally my midpipe gasket literally crumbled to pieces. The bolts were also severely rusted, so while replacing the gasket, I figured I'd replace all the bolts and other 2 gaskets as well. The bolts you want to use are m10, 1.25 pitch, 40mm flange bolts with some serrated flange nuts. Unfortunately with how harsh winters can be here, this may be something I have to do regularly, but because racecar..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What replacement gaskets did you get if you mind me asking. Looking for a replacement gasket for a Q300 (what size would it be, 70mm I'm guessing?)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Does this actually increase HP at all and will I scrape it a lot on coilovers?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Does this actually increase HP at all and will I scrape it a lot on coilovers?
1) If you're otherwise stock, no.
2) Yes, you will scrape on speed bumps. It hangs lowest in the middle so you will scrape on surfaces that jut upwards while both axles are on lower ground

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
13,952 Posts
Bought it from the States and had it shipped. I don't think anyone sells them locally other than buying from the States and shipping it to the border.

Where did you get yours? Was it local?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Bought it from the States and had it shipped. I don't think anyone sells them locally other than buying from the States and shipping it to the border.
Thats what I was thinking. Funny that there is no distrubutor in a market like Vancouver.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Anyone have this exhaust on sale for Black Friday?

Reactions: RujoKinJal
1101 - 1120 of 1144 Posts