9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1121 - 1138 of 1138 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Does the Torque solutions kit fix the rattling? Mine now rattles worse than a Ducatti dry clutch.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Where is the rattleing coming from? Now that i have a 3" dp mine has a rattle. But it could be the garbage cat on this ktuned dp

·
Registered
224 Posts
Somewhere around the muffler. My cat has a little rattle as well. Has since new. Not super stoked. Not sure if it is normal for the RV-6.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Somewhere around the muffler. My cat has a little rattle as well. Has since new. Not super stoked. Not sure if it is normal for the RV-6.

My rv-6 never rattled. Then i think my rattle is the Cat. Still i didn't want to change another part so soon

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Any rattling issues with the q300 on a 9th gen Si sedan? I read some people had rattle issues?
Without stiffer mounts most likely you'll have a rattle.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Snapchat-1686864957.jpg

Swapped my N1 for Q300 with another 9th gen.
What a sizable difference!

fyi for those who don't know, the invidia's 2.75" piping is the same for the N1 and Q300, therefore the axle-backs are interchangeable. It's a shame invidia doesn't sell just the axleback portion alone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys,

I have a question that i hope someone can help with. I have the invidia N1 on my 2015 fg4. It was rattling so i bought new hangers and that seemed to fixed my issue. However, a couple months later the rattling came back? I attached an image of where the exhaust seems to rattle. My car is lowered on coilovers? could that have anything to do with the issue? n1.jpg

Thanks.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Hey Guys,

I have a question that i hope someone can help with. I have the invidia N1 on my 2015 fg4. It was rattling so i bought new hangers and that seemed to fixed my issue. However, a couple months later the rattling came back? I attached an image of where the exhaust seems to rattle. My car is lowered on coilovers? could that have anything to do with the issue? View attachment 477699

Thanks.
Most likely the exhaust is rubbing the rear spring. My full race system did that on my tein coilovers. The rear spring is wider diameter than stock.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1121 - 1138 of 1138 Posts