9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone =) I have found some other threads on this forum that address this issue, but they're old and an answer wasn't really posted.

I use a high capacity iPod in the USB port (i can't remember how much...the highest storage from the latest iPod Classic). Anyway, I have a lot of playlists, but I have thousands and thousands of songs. Is there any way to scroll through the artist/song lists faster? In my last car, it had a way to select a letter to get you to the right spot...no bluetooth/nav in this car. I'm crossing my fingers for an answer....many thanks!

Jenn

·
Registered
182 Posts
I don't think there is, unfortunately. I had an aftermarket head unit that could do it in my 2010 LX but not in the stock 12. You're going to have to search through the entire list.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I have an Si with navi and i can scroll thru the artists by letter but it takes a while but unless you have tje navi feature i am pretty sure you cant do it

Sent from my SGH-I727R using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
Welcome HistoryGirl. Unfortunately it seems there is no way around this issue when using the USB hook up. Even more surprising is the fact that this issue was not resolved in the 2013 refresh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts