9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title states, is it worth modding? Will it turn out nice, and if possible is there anyone that might have some pictures that might show it turned out? Thanks !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appearance most likely , I'm not really good with like the engines and all those, but if possible those as well?

·
Registered
138 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yeah I agree with the above comment. I think it's worth it if you're talking about appearance mods here and there. But performance wise, there's little things you can do like exhaust and CAI? Idk ahah. I think modding an LX at least a little is worth it though! :)

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
i'm guessing you have the sedan. once you remove the bumper, on the inside i believe there are cutouts for it. cut them out and then you have space for the fogs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'm guessing you have the sedan. once you remove the bumper, on the inside i believe there are cutouts for it. cut them out and then you have space for the fogs.
Well yeah it says in the title haha , because I plan on just lowering it and adding a wing and fog lights and that's probably it, also is it a pain in the butt if I plan to change the stock colour? Grey doesn't seem to suite the car as well as white or black would.

·
Registered
79 Posts
from what people at shops have told me is that they dont recommend painting a car if its still being financed... Technically its the banks car until you finish paying it off. this is what ive been told, i might be wrong.. and black is hard to keep up with btw.

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Well yeah it says in the title haha , because I plan on just lowering it and adding a wing and fog lights and that's probably it, also is it a pain in the butt if I plan to change the stock colour? Grey doesn't seem to suite the car as well as white or black would.

any stock honda color can look kick-ass if you do it the right way....

polish metal is one of the most popular color for the 8th & 9th gen civic..

·
Registered
2,323 Posts

i hope you atleast got a colorblind discount then!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
any stock honda color can look kick-ass if you do it the right way....

polish metal is one of the most popular color for the 8th & 9th gen civic..
That's colour I have, but I've seen a lot modded with Black or White, and I hardly see any decent looking ones with polished metal.

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
That's colour I have, but I've seen a lot modded with Black or White, and I hardly see any decent looking ones with polished metal.
Get your windows tinted, either gunmetal or black rims, plasti dip or JDM emblems, and you're golden:)

FG3 SQUAD MEMBER #5

1 - 20 of 60 Posts