9th Gen Civic Forum banner

161 - 164 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Silver, it was maybe 1 mpg difference, and it's true that I didn't give it a lot of time to prove itself, but I was biased going in, and am not comfortable paying an extra $6ish for every new full tank.
Lol don't buy an SI then. Was having to fill up once a week with premium. Not so bad down here where it's under $3.00 a gallon.

·
Registered
436 Posts
K&N Filter... I got one from Amazon, put it in my Civic 2015 and I just got air flow restriction, lower MPG and lack of power... I had to put the OEM filter back... K&N lost me on that one...

I am working on 91, as long as the gasoline is good quality gasoline, the car runs fine... Sometimes I feel the gasoline is not good and feel my car like not as agile as before... I haven't tried 95, yet... I see bunch of people saying it better and another bunch saying it is as waste of money... Perhaps I have to try on my own and find out...
How is that even possible with a K&N drop in filter?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,145 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
I was wondering that, myself.
Really think that guy didn't put the lid on correctly, left the plastic on the filter or something I can't think of. There's no way it caused a "restriction".

161 - 164 of 164 Posts