9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just pick this up in Canadian Tire. What different about this plate cover is it was installed at the BACK of mine license plate not the front. So once it turn on, it had a blue glow effect at the EDGE of my plate. I still have 2 WHITE lights in the front. Below is the pictures. I called up Peel Regional Police and they said is legal, the worst case you just unplug it on the spot.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I called up Peel Regional Police and they said is legal, the worst case you just unplug it on the spot.
So..um isn't this the answer to your own question? lol In NJ, in USA you can get away with it, but I've known people to get pulled over for it before, has to do with looking like a cop or something..idk

·
Registered
146 Posts
^ I guess stock lexus' bmws, and other high end luxury cars are too fast and furious for you too -____-. It is legal and you should not have any problems w/ the police since many stock cars come with them. I think they look clean and have them on my car as well. There is nothing rice about them because they are WHITE, not red or blue. They look a lot better than halogens.

edit: I just noticed that the license plate gives off a blue light. :pat: now that's rice. sorry for doubting you, above poster. take it off because it IS illegal in many states to have those kind of lights because it distracts other drives and looks plain tacky. just keep the white LEDs over the plate.

·
Registered
423 Posts
not feeling it..have you thought of the license plate frames that you can create your own digital message lmfaoo:facepalm:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Not sure about every state, but I am pretty sure here in Michigan, you can't have anything but red or white on the rear of the car, which matches tails, etc.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I agree Talon I like the bright white from the bmw and the lower is cheezy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts