9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I installed BC Coilovers on my car about a year and half a ago. I just recently got 20mm spacers. When i got them installed at work and went to adjust the ride height the left side kept sitting lower than the right. We even adjusted the left side collar to compensate and it still sits lower. We finally got them adjusted to where the ride height was even, but the left side collar probably had a half an inch more room from the top perch than the right. Then after driving home I looked at it and the left side dipped even further down. So I'm asking if maybe I did something wrong when I installed them and didn't notice until I adjusted them or what. Idk. I'm going to take the rear springs out and reinstall them tomorrow and adjust the ride height from there. It's just weird to me that that there is such a difference when they should be the same. I'm just looking for any advice y'all might have. I can take pics in the morning for reference.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Sounds like you have a good plan. Check the springs and make sure they are seated correctly and not installed upside down. Some variation from side to side is probably normal but that is a bit much.
Don't forget to have the car aligned after the ride height changes...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts