9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Those are FAT tires. I love them, please let us know how stuffing them in goes. I want the recipe馃槀.
Right! I still need to buy lugs tomorrow that fit inside the lug holes but other than that everything looks good. I had a coworker push the wheel against the hub to simulate them being tight and the fronts, although very close to the strut dont hit or rub. As far as caliper clearance, Ive got room for days front and rear (maybe for a budget BBK). I ended up breaking one stud on the passenger front wheel so I'll need to replace it. These wheels come in at 18 lbs and look awesome.

2021-03-26_06-56-50
2021-03-26_06-56-59
2021-03-26_06-57-12
2021-03-26_06-57-22
2021-03-26_06-57-36
2021-03-26_06-57-52
2021-03-26_06-58-12

I might end up getting a 2mm spacer for the front jic. In theory, it shouldnt rub. Also as you can see it comes close to the perch but will never hit those.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thought I would do a "proper" shoot with the new setup. I do need to replace a wheel stud on the passenger front from too many ugga dugga's. Surprisingly nothing rubs. I didnt have to modify anything, no cutting, no rolling or pulling of the fenders, no spacers. This is imo the size to get for these cars. It will rub the fender liners on really big dips in the road but that's about it.

IMG_9986
IMG_0024
IMG_0004
IMG_0021
IMG_0030
IMG_0032
IMG_0016

Registered
I thought those tires would look way big on there, but not too shabby. Looks good.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
So I did something completely crazy and sold my Subaru. Made a decent profit so I wont regret it as much but the Si is gonna get some goodies real soon. I went and took the car downtown to meet up with a buddy and his MKV supra for some photos. Im loving the way this thing sits more and more every day. I had an alignment done last Friday to try and dial in as much negative camber up front on the stock camber bolts but was able to get much. Currently sitting at -0.4 Front and -2.3 Rear. Gonna find some aftermarket front bolts as soon as possible to make my trip to the Dragon in 3 week really worth going.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Update:

I have signed up for my first track event at Carolina Motorsports Park to do HPDE 1. I'm pretty excited to learn a new skill and experience something first hand instead of being a passenger or taking photos behind the walls for once. I went ahead and ordered some SPC front camber bolts and Hawk Performance HPS 5.0 front and rear brake pads from Pro Civic. First time ordering parts through them and they shipped everything super fast...will definitely be ordering more parts through them! I also ordered some Hi/Lo beam LED bulbs in 6k as well as fog LEDs to improve my overall vision for night driving at the Dragon this weekend.

Reactions: DoctorShakey

Registered
sweet, let us know how you do

21 - 32 of 32 Posts