9th Gen Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright guys, this is month 6! Lets keep up the great progression! I'd love to have this month with more than 100 voters in the FB2/FG3 section, just like last month!
GOOD NEWS! FB2/FG3 ROTM's are here to stay for 2013!!

If you guys don't already know the rules, here's a brief overview:

- Every 9th gen Non-Si Civic is allow to add submissions
- Each member is allowed a single submission of up to 5 images. All Extra's ARE ignored!
- In that members' submission, you are allowed to swap and change out the 5 images as you wish until the end of the month
- ROTM submissions end at the end of each month, and will be voted for an entire month after that.
(such as: September Submissions in August, voting in September)
- If you have entered in the previous month, you are ineligible for the following month
- And finally, if you have won ROTM, you must wait 12 months before making a new submission
- Keep in mind that the first to enter on Submissions post is how they will appear on the voting selection! Get your name in first!
- Most importantly, have fun, take some nice new pics and enjoy this month's submissions :smile:

Submissions end at 11:59 December 31st

Well, start your engines, we've got a 2013 ROTM on it's wayyy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Also, starting might be a little late, cuz i'll probably be out on new years :tongue:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Here is my submission, 2012 civic dx, bought with 3500 miles now has 5200, stock when I got it, except had the AC and CD player(sony cd player) added from the dealership.
Added 20% tint, 2 12" dhd subs pushed by Rockford fosgate bd500 amp with a 2 farad capacitor, 18x8 alpina wheels with falken 612 225/40/18 tires and an alarm with keyless entry as the DX doesn't come with it.Painted rear drum brakes today as well. Here are some pics. If more interior/stereo pics are needed let me know.

--Jerry

Reactions: WhiteWillie

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great job! Thanks :)

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no Marchael :(

·
1,937 Posts
Got 23 more days Marchael, Where them pic for submission at? hahaha
Need to get tires lmaooo. I got everytbing else but not the most important thing :/ ill try to get em asap!! Im dying looking at em!

·
1,937 Posts
Okay, imma take a chance! Hopefully im able to update these pics later before the month ends but that depends if i can get my wheels wrapped! LOL but lets go for it anyways! Worst case scenario, i'll try again in March :)

Galaxy S3 178.jpg Galaxy S3 171.jpg Galaxy S3 172.jpg Galaxy S3 166.jpg 20121020_080544.jpg

·
1,937 Posts
*Braden....lol.

But I really have high hopes that my wheels are going to come soon enough that I might just wait.... lol
Haha my bad! Whatever floats your boat man! My wheels are here but waiting till after.my vacation before getting them wrapped.lol

·
1,937 Posts
Idk lol. Maybe. I'm still so skeptical and afraid of effing something up lol
Haha I know that feel. First car for.me.as well. Plan to lower in the future but havent decided what to drop with. Just gonna work on minor things after installing my wheels till march or april

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.