9th Gen Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woohoo! It's month 7 for us! Submissions and voting has been very successful and we are getting more and more people each month! Keep up the great work on all the hype for ROTM :smile:

We may be combining all Non-Si submissions here as well in the new year. FB2/FG3 Submissions are really hurting and i need to pull people by the ears just to get them to submit into Non-Si ROTMs
Try and be creative winter is here! Maybe some drifting pics.. idk :smile:! Keep it safe tho!

If you guys don't already know the rules, here's a brief overview:

- The first 10 submissions will be accepted ONLY. 11th, 12th and so on will only be entered if a prior entrant pulls out of voting cycle. In order to pull out, all photo's must be deleted, and you MUST PM me telling me you will retract from that month's submission
- Every 9th gen Si Civic is allow to add submissions (subject to change in 2013)
- Each member is allowed a single submission of up to 5 images.
- In that members' submission, you are allowed to swap and change out the 5 images as you wish until the end of the month
- ROTM submissions end at the end of each month, and will be voted for an entire month after that.
(such as: September Submissions in August, voting in September)
- If you have entered in the previous month, you are ineligible for the following month
- And finally, if you have won ROTM, you must wait 12 months before making a new submission
- Keep in mind that the first to enter on Submissions post is how they will appear on the voting selection! Get your name in first!
- Most importantly, have fun, take some nice new pics and enjoy this month's submissions :smile:

Submissions end at 11:59 December 31st

Try some new stuff guys! Can't wait to see everyone's cars this month :smile:

Who will be the first winner of 2013!?

Look for the Year End ROTM voting starting December 15th 2012!

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
well I will get in on this. 2012 civic dx 5 speed manual, 20% tint, sony head unit, 2 12" dhd subs with Rockford fosgate bd 500 amp with bass knob, 2 farad capacitor, 18x8 mb alpina wheels with 225/40/18 falken ziex 612 tires. 5,000 miles. Since dx didn't come with auto or keyless locks added alarm with keyless entry. Also has AC since dx didn't come with it added by the dealer. Let me know if additional interior or system pics needed.

MOVED

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
well I will get in on this. 2012 civic dx 5 speed manual, 20% tint, sony head unit, 2 12" dhd subs with Rockford fosgate bd 500 amp with bass knob, 2 farad capacitor, 18x8 mb alpina wheels with 225/40/18 falken ziex 612 tires. 5,000 miles. Since dx didn't come with auto or keyless locks added alarm with keyless entry. Also has AC since dx didn't come with it added by the dealer. Let me know if additional interior or system pics needed.
This is for the Si's, this one is where you should submit yours http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/ride-month/11255-january-2013-fb2-fg3-rotm-submissions.html

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sorry man, I'm sure the mods will delete this. Looked like this was the spot. Shoot.

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
Ah heck, why not. I don't have extensive mods, but I'm in love with my car! Maybe people will vote for TW for the sake of Christmas! :eusa_dance:

DSCF8018.jpg DSCF8037.jpg DSCF8038.jpg DSCF8057.jpg DSCF8080.jpg

Not sure if these pics will show up large or not. Never figured out how other ROTM admissions got theirs to do that.

Reactions: Digger

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah heck, why not. I don't have extensive mods, but I'm in love with my car! Maybe people will vote for TW for the sake of Christmas! :eusa_dance:

Not sure if these pics will show up large or not. Never figured out how other ROTM admissions got theirs to do that.

Looks great! :)

In order to make your entry pics bigger, upload them in a different location, and tag them here like so

Tutorial Here :)

http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/9t...8823-getting-pictures-up-9thgencivic-com.html

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Love your White emblem and Si badge btw :p

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
Ok, thanks Prime! I thought that might be the case.

Looks great! :smile:
^^^^ "...So you're sayin there's a chance" :pinkrotfl:

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ohh yess :)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Could this shape up to b a mostly stock submission month? Haha, if so i think i might enter

d_u_a_n_e
K24z7 crew member #420

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey can I try? Haha! Just trying to be more active on the boards and participate. She's mostly stock so not expecting to win.
Thats a sicc second pic Mike!

d_u_a_n_e
K24z7 crew member #420

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
lol.... please do! I have a better chance... Muhahahahaha

But seriously, if everyone this time around is stock-ish, it's gonna come down to whoever takes the most interesting pictures.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Well count this as my submission then if we're gonna do a stock-ish submission month, im game. I need new pics tho. Will get on that, 24 days to get em in.

d_u_a_n_e
K24z7 crew member #420

·
Registered
345 Posts
uploadfromtaptalk1354857040013.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1354857070543.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1354857197922.jpg

These will change, but just something to look at i guess ::shrugs::

d_u_a_n_e
K24z7 crew member #420

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
345 Posts
Thx, i want different ones tho, just posted those for something at least, yanno? Gonna have to bust out my dusty polaroid, haha

d_u_a_n_e
K24z7 crew member #420

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hey can I try? Haha! Just trying to be more active on the boards and participate. She's mostly stock so not expecting to win.
Do I spy a sidemarker on your fender???

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

·
rotartsinimdA
4,050 Posts
For being mostly stock month all these submissions are looking great, and I had to take a second look at civi's when I scrolled down and seen ali's comment about white emblems... dunno how I missed, but I was highly interested in the look of that grill I guess

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.