9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I discovered a new (or maybe not so new) TV show on Motor Trend Network (see your local providers listings for your channel number) this week.

It's called JDM Legends, named after the shop where it's shot. In a nice turn from the usual automotive TV show, it shows tuneups and rebuilds of unusual, older Japanese cars. For a guy like me, who grew up with older small Japanese cars, and not the usual Detroit muscle, it's quite the treat.

Here is the shop's website. I'm not hawking for them, bit there is a lot of cool stuff here, and could give you some background on the shop that is not necessarily included in the TV show.

https://jdmlegends.com/

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I like that show a lot, but I wish they did more than just old nissans. Started to get a bit repetitive after the third episode. Guys do some good work, and it doesn't seem as made up as the other shows.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, low-glamor, which I like.

I've only seen two episodes, so I can't speak to repetition.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes I like that show. I have it on record new episodes. It's been a while since any new episodes. They are into skylines a lot. I like how they keep it all original with actual OEM parts. Makes me want to get an old car lol (JDM, I have a muscle)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just started watching this show since I seen this post. I love car shows but most of them are about American muscle. It’s nice to see a show about JDM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts