9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks. "My name Jeff" -(22nd Jump Street) and I've had my Civic for quite some time now... got her brand new on 11/13/13 to be exact. Has about 13k miles commuting to work and school. As you'll be seeing in the pictures provided, that my car has been through a few too many changes.
My previous car was my very first car and I miss her very much, a 1996 Tercel coupe. God she was such a gas saver.:wub:
Unfortunately, she was sold over to my cousin for dirt cheap. I'd buy her back if I could lol

So let me first introduce my Tercel:

Yes, there is a wink panel on my tercel. I was a ricer back in the day lol.

My Civic when I first got Her:

As you could see on the side shot, I've already went ahead on tinting followed by window visors.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
As time passed by, I modded her slowly with careful decisions and took my time with her :)

I changed all the interior lights to leds of the same color in the picture you see above, even the trunk's interior light :giggle:

Was itching for some sound, so I added a afe takeda intake.

Changed my reverse lights.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ebay reps that do the job because I'm a baller on a budget. (part time job and going to school = no funds lol)
Also... took the front plates for a cleaner look, patched the drilled hole and put some touch up paint.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Continued....

Not sure if pictures do justice, but I wired my map lights to my dome lights so they all turn on together when opening the door and turn off together when dimming from the door shutting.

Added OEM foglights from college hills Honda. Pretty simple install, but was a pain to replace the new plastic trims for the housings.

A little photoshoot when my girlfriend got a civic too, hers will stay stock 5ever.

STI Lip for dah temporary. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But wait! THERE'S MOARRR!!!

Slapped some coilovers on this hohoho...

Sniffin dat fresh booty

Met @capslockASDF at my work, what a small world.

Also got my rear window visor paint matched. I got it unpainted from pro civic, but it seems that it is discontinued because fitment issues? Mine win't fit properly (lifts u, i used the best double sided tape i could find locally), but i guess it only bugs those who are perfectionists lol.

Ebay modulo style side skirt repicas for dah low low... got them painted and burned a pocket or two...

shhhhhhuuusssshhh...:emot-ssh:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tired yet?

custom fitted front modulo lip and a different style sti lip to go under that to protect my modulo lip from scratches and chipping the paint. Plus moarrr loww :)

rear modulo lip.

Did I mention I swapped my front grill for a hybrid one? I found this one in banged up condition but restored it with the power of bondo. I also paint matched it as it was just shiny abs plastic like what you find on the foglight housings.

see dat white civic creepin up

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Almost there?... noooot.

to the exhaust shop for a muffler delete and custom tip....

rice and everything nice

mmmm yummy

don't h8, appreciate!

dat front end doe.....??... no??? D:<

instagram str8 flex'n. lol... slow ass r18... nothing special by all means.

i need wheelz asap

i stole his si emblem and put it on my car... lol jk. I'm rice enough

BRZ, you don't belong. you're drunk go home... maybe im drunk... it's an FRS... lol i dont drink

The 3 amigos

yep... i climbed up a tree... wut u gonna do?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts