9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these jnc005 17x9.5 +32
And my calipers on the front are big so I've been running spacers for just the front. I've looked at a couple pics that were on other civics like mine (2013 si coupe) and they don't look like they're on spacers. Can someone explain to me if that's possible or is it because of the set I'm running?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I got these jnc005 17x9.5 +32
And my calipers on the front are big so I've been running spacers for just the front. I've looked at a couple pics that were on other civics like mine (2013 si coupe) and they don't look like they're on spacers. Can someone explain to me if that's possible or is it because of the set I'm running?
Are you on stock brakes? I'm surprised you would have clearance issues with a fairly low offset. Could be the wheel design though since the face of the wheel is very flat and sits inside the lip.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you on stock brakes? I'm surprised you would have clearance issues with a fairly low offset. Could be the wheel design though since the face of the wheel is very flat and sits inside the lip.

Yea they're stock. And yes they're flat spoke. The calipers are big on the front. They are literally about 8 or 10mm out

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Yea they're stock. And yes they're flat spoke. The calipers are big on the front. They are literally about 8 or 10mm out
Looks like you will need to keep the spacers then. You must have a ton of poke.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts