9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMGP9914-2.jpg IMGP9912-2.jpg IMGP9911-2.jpg IMGP9906-2.jpg IMGP9905-2.jpg IMGP9904-2.jpg IMGP9903-2.jpg IMGP9902-2.jpg IMGP9901-2.jpg

Just bought a white Si coupe and decided to join the forum. Been stalking it for a while now...

Thought about waiting for the 2013s but needed a car ASAP. Picked it up for $23.6 out the door so can't beat that.

I don't get what all the fuss is/was about with the 2012s. I love this thing. Nice torque, great tranny and fun to drive all around. I am a little biased but I think the taffeta white looks great. The summer tires also seem to be worth it.

Only things I would change would be to lower the car about and inch and the plastic dash although it doesn't bother me unless I touch it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Fantastic shots! Looks gorgeous; congratulations! That dashboard at night...... wow. :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
283 Posts
congrats on your new purchase, welcome to 9th ...keep the pics coming ;)

she's looking sexy man!

...question now, i got a non-si coupe, and the two columns on each side of the speedometer go from blue to green when driving in fuel efficiency manner... in the si, the same two columns are red... to they change colors as well or??

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
congrats welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
congrats on your new purchase, welcome to 9th ...keep the pics coming ;)

she's looking sexy man!

...question now, i got a non-si coupe, and the two columns on each side of the speedometer go from blue to green when driving in fuel efficiency manner... in the si, the same two columns are red... to they change colors as well or??
Thanks! Im not 100% positive but Im pretty sure it just stays red. I think they made it like that si they could add the "i-vtec meter"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
903 Posts
Thanks! Im not 100% positive but Im pretty sure it just stays red. I think they made it like that si they could add the "i-vtec meter"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App
This!!... Ive tried to change the colors but nothing...only the imid changes color... Welcome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
:moved: wrong section...nice ride and welcome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts