9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
has anyone purchased a Dyno Blue SI sedan

Looking to find some pictures. I am planning on ordering one and was hoping someone somewhere had purchesed an SI sedan in dyno blue pearl.

thanks

edited on Nov 23rd
I did some web searching and found one in a sedan at a dealership

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looking to find some pictures. I am planning on ordering one and was hoping someone somewhere had purchesed an SI sedan in dyno blue pearl.

thanks
Lol, I was just going to post this same thread...good luck man, I ordered mine in May, so I had to settle for the RR in non-navi too! I couldn't wait anymore!!!!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
good post,let's see one! I havn't seen one yet....as of last week i know of 1 (vin accounted for)coming into PA that is not purchased to a dealer

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was just thinking the same thing lol, hopefully someone willl buy one and post a pix cuz in the coming months i want to lease an si in blue :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The colors options over the past few months here in VA have been black, the orange-red, and the polished metal at the dealerships which I don't like and I don't want to order something that I'm not 100% sure I would like. My safe colors would be white and alabaster silver. There is a dealership in DC named college park honda stat is advertising 25 Si's in stock but no stock numbers. They have all colors but I am a bit weary since the cars are example pictures and no stock numbers. It almost to good to be true which usually means it isn't!

·
Registered
39 Posts
The colors options over the past few months here in VA have been black, the orange-red, and the polished metal at the dealerships which I don't like and I don't want to order something that I'm not 100% sure I would like. My safe colors would be white and alabaster silver. There is a dealership in DC named college park honda stat is advertising 25 Si's in stock but no stock numbers. They have all colors but I am a bit weary since the cars are example pictures and no stock numbers. It almost to good to be true which usually means it isn't!
lol, 25!!!!! this i gotta see, i've never seen a dealer carry more than 2 at a time! and i was calling EVERYWHERE!! I even had my dealer call Honda corporate in CA, and no such this as the DBP! I was so madd!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, 25!!!!! this i gotta see, i've never seen a dealer carry more than 2 at a time! and i was calling EVERYWHERE!! I even had my dealer call Honda corporate in CA, and no such this as the DBP! I was so madd!
Yeah I agree its a little far fetched. I have been emailing with the online salesman for the past two days and I have been trying to get them to commit to a price on paper (via email) and they keep dodging the request. What I have found out with some of my dealerships in the VA area is that the will advertise the msrp of what honda shows (if you were to build one on honda.com) but when you go to the dealership they have a higher price on the sticker stating "market adjustment".

I am getting off topic. Where are the Dyno Blue Pearl Si's at!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know this may not help you much but i was actually IN a Blue one the other day when i placed my order for a black one. If you want to drive up to Montreal they may still have it in the showroom.

·
Registered
160 Posts
9th civic. com/forum/threads/dyno-blue-pearl.494/

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The timing worked out for me well. I had planned on just ordering one but The sedan poped up on autotrader monday night. So I called first thing yesterday morning to see if it was still available. It was so I called them at noon and put down a deposit over the phone. I traveled up there last night to the dealership and was in and out in around 3 hours. No pics yet as I am at home sick today. Atleast with my down time today I can try to read through all the manuals that came with it. on a side note I am very happy with the mpg. When I left the the dealership the mpg avg was 18 I drove about 75 miles (no interstate) home and my average when I got home was 31 mpg.

Oh I would like to thank Pohanka Honda for being a top notch dealership!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Wow! you are very lucky! Glad you like it!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Probably put a few bits and pieces on it. Lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts