9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyway to change out the light that is on the RPM gauge? I know for non SI's it's blue. I don't recall seeing a post about it unless, I've scrolled through so much, I passed it on accident. I just want to change it from the blue to white if possible. If there is, please please post the link. And I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time if I passed the post >.<

Thanks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Its possible. I searched it a while back n decided against it cause it seemed like too much hacking the car up for my liking

·
Registered
405 Posts
That would be pretty cool to be able to change the light

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks CiSi. I am trying to just do an entire black/white color combo but the entire car, from, springs, to emblems, anything and everything, black/white. I just love the color combo. But thanks, I'll do some research until someone knows more of it.

Mikevz, that it would. I kinda wanna make the white rpms, blue and change the blue light white. Just kinda reverse but I'm not sure how much hassle that is over the hassle I'll already be doing hahah.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a big ball of confusion. At least with working all day and being overtired hahah. I'll check it in the morning, Thanks again CiSi.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts