9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah i just got my white lx 2012 yesterday. Parents surprised me xD. Anyways, im new to the site but had a look around the site for a few weeks now. at the moment it got hubs but i plan to buy hfp 17s from the 2011 model. I was planning to get a decklid spoiler and drop the caras well as tint my tails slightly and get hids for front but no fogs cuz i dont really think its worth it. What other mods look good that doesnt make it look too rice?

·
Registered
565 Posts
I tinted my windows and installed 6k HIDs in my low beams. Car already looks way better. I plan to make my fogs and highs/drl HID as well and all my interior lights LED, including inside the trunk and the license plate bulb. Then, I'm gonna wait for LED tails. Once all my lighting is done... smoke the head and tail lights, black out the roof. Then get rims and a drop.

Hopefully I can get all of it done nicely and quickly but the aftermarke scene for us is non-existent still. I will not be spending any money on "performance" parts because this is my commuter. I bought it for MPG's not HP's, lol. At the most, I will get the Si rear bumper and an exhaust tip, lol.

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tinted my windows and installed 6k HIDs in my low beams. Car already looks way better. I plan to make my fogs and highs/drl HID as well and all my interior lights LED, including inside the trunk and the license plate bulb. Then, I'm gonna wait for LED tails. Once all my lighting is done... smoke the head and tail lights, black out the roof. Then get rims and a drop.

Hopefully I can get all of it done nicely and quickly but the aftermarke scene for us is non-existent still. I will not be spending any money on "performance" parts because this is my commuter. I bought it for MPG's not HP's, lol. At the most, I will get the Si rear bumper and an exhaust tip, lol.
Man that sounds good. Ill probably not spend money on performance. If i was, i would trade for an si in a few years cuz its more reasonable. I was disappointed rear bumper is diff for si and sedan so ill have to get that too... Cuz i really like the look. Dude i cantwait for led tails!! Just gonna wait and see when sftermarket parts become available.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
What are you planning to do to your 9th Gen Civic?

What are you planning to do to your 9th Gen Civic? I already have splash guards and door edge guards. Next will be, tint the windows and body side moldings. Possibly gonna get different wheels, decklid spoiler, and door visors. When are we gonna get some aftermarket stuff for this car?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Patience will be rewarded

·
Registered
794 Posts
Just buy more protective stuff, floor mats? Special wheel locks? Im getting all my protective stuff first before I even think about dropping some simpson for performance parts.

·
Registered
717 Posts
floor mats , got the wheel locks door guards, window tint and trunk tray. waiting to see what comes out.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Check out college hills Honda, their website has TONS of accessories at a good price, can't go wrong with them.

·
Registered
717 Posts
will do, also hondapartssale.com has 2012 acc. cheap too

·
Registered
717 Posts
have any wheels in mind?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just concluded the first round of 'stuff' that included the front nose clear bra, seats and carpet treated, all season floor mats, body side molding, custom sun shade and window tint.

I'm considering moving up to 17" with new tires, but unloading the current 16" with tires might be hard to do.

Love to have set of these on the '12 though.
http://www.handa-accessories.com/civic/12wheel17.jpg

~Steve

1 - 20 of 73 Posts