9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to test fit it and see how it looks before i go get it painted. It is a VERY tight fit. That's good and bad, but I like it! Sorry for the crappy photos. It was taken with my Iphone.

Before

After with the non painted lip

·
Registered
717 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will. I will actually get some pictures during the day tommrow. but i might not get it painted for couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
cool! can you link us to the seller? I wanted to get this lip but i'm not sure where to buy from.

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
overall its good. Its a very tight fit you have to push it hard to screw/bolt it on then it fits good. on the drivers side there is a space/gap between the bumper and lip but its okay.,

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ill find out the seller name and post it. I bought mine for $99 dollars SHIPPED. thats his.her price

·
Registered
225 Posts
Wish you could get front rear sides for an Si.

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
no it will not, unless you have the fogs. i'm just wondering how much it'll cost to get it painted

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
eBay. Seller name is sg99_store

I was going to get it painted professionally, but I thought I attempt to paint it with taffeta white rattle can first. I painted my other lips before. If it doesnt turn out good then Ill take it to a shop. I know its not going to be nice as a shop painting it, but the primer, white, and clear coat was only 35 bucks totoal.

Right now its off and drying in my garage

I have couple pictures so far.

Primer

Taffeta White

1 - 20 of 99 Posts