62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What ya think?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
agree with project rr. but it's cool that you made it so you can have so many colors! i would tuck the led strips more under the car if it's possible so when you look at it from the side it would appear more faded.

·
Registered
545 Posts
i like it dude especially the green on black but expect the forum d bags to call it rice cause they got nothing better to do but be forum critics

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
Green on black reminds me of Luke Skywalker in Return of the Jedi.

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

Reactions: puffaroach

·
Registered
179 Posts
Not a fan either, but whatever floats your boat! Btw where'd you get the door visors?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys for all the comments... And I got the visors on amazon

·
Registered
179 Posts
How much you get em for?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I'm not a fan of the underglow probably because i like things understated...probably too understated sometimes:cucumber[1]:

·
Registered
947 Posts
I like it! The only thing is that the strip on the side looks kinda short

·
Registered
360 Posts
What ya think?

I know this thread is really old, but where did you mount your rear tube? I have the side tubes mounted to the inside edge of the pinch weld, and the front is on the back side of the plastic lip under the front bumper, but there isnt really anywhere under the rear bumper to put it. Either its too far to the drivers side because of trying ro keep it away from the exhaust, or its too far toward the front of the car so the beam doesnt shine outward enough.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
754 Posts
i like it dude especially the green on black but expect the forum d bags to call it rice cause they got nothing better to do but be forum critics
Just because someone thinks it is rice doesnt make them a douchebag. I think its rice. I wouldn't do it to my own car. But if the OP likes it than he likes it. Awesome for him.
But he posted online to hear what people thought. So he deserves to hear the negative as much as the positive or else he wont have a proper idea of what the community thinks.

You may say who cares what the community thinks be we all do. To what degree is what matters. We all want other users to look at our cars as inspiration for theirs.
I for one post things I do that I am on the fence about. If someone thinks something is rice I WANT them to tell me. I want them to say it looks gross so I know how people feel. Now if I like it Ill keep it. If im not sure then they just pushed me one way or the other.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts