9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
how did you install these to stay lit? did you just connect the wires to the battery or do they go on when you turn on your headlights

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Installing it on the car was easy. It came with a bracket. For the wires I grounded the negative wire to a bolt in the engine bay. And for the positive wire I used a wire tapper and tapped it in fuse 28. So it turns on when the car starts.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
An automobile that has been equipped with gawdy, unnesecary accessories, such as 3' high spoilers, loud and/or repulsive paint job and body work. Owners of such automobiles feel that these accessories make their car the best in the world, when in fact it is not.

Urban Dictionary: rice
Well put. I just feel like that's the term everyone used to describe car mods they don't like. If that was the case, I would be calling every car with yellow fogs, red JDM emblems, and bronze/gold wheels rice hahaahahah.

FG3 SQUAD MEMBER #5

·
Registered
511 Posts
I just say it's rice because all the cars i see with those LED strips are rice... Most of them can't even put them on straight, lol.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey man theyre not rice, y cant he put wutever it makes him happy... I put $10 led strips on mine too n they dont look bad.. So im assuming red honda emblems, plasti dip , n all is rice too?? This is my car with CHEAP led strips..

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
He can put whatever makes him happy, have i said otherwise?

If you think those $10 LED strips look good on your car then good for you

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Reason why people say this is "rice" is because it doesnt look like it belongs on the car or doesnt flow nicely. Not my cup of tea but its not a sore eye to me. My only concern is that, it looks awkward with the halogen DRL in your housing running at the same time.

PS. I thought figured how to wire them from the high beams... hate you :( False hope.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts