9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone this is my first post! I just bought a new 2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe in Silver. This is my first Si, I bought the silver because I have yet to see one on the road and wanted something different then the usual black. I've been looking online for pictures of the same car with any modifications and have yet to find anything. I was wondering if anyone on this forum has a 2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe in Silver and what modifications you have done to it. All I have done is replace the emblems with red JDM emblems, swapped the interior lights to red, and applied yellow tint covers to my fog lights and I plan on tinting the windows this month. I was thinking of installing OEM mud flaps and rain guards and wanted to know peoples opinion on the look. I also want to install an exhaust, I was thinking a Skunk2 exhaust, but was wondering if there is anything out there that is less expensive, but just as effective. Any information or feedback is much appreciated and any pictures of modifications will be helpful!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,519 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

Take some time and peruse our various forums. You will get more ideas than you'll know what to do with. Lots of photos, too.

Pay special attention to the Si exhaust and downpipe section for your questions about that subject.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I appreciate the help and support! The forums are extremely helpful and informational; the pictures people post are way better then scrolling through google images. I looked over at my clock and Ive been on here for 2 hours, but its felt like 5 minutes lol. I will definitely check out the exhaust and downpipe section, thanks again!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Whelkum. I always thought it would be cool to take a SI and make it look like an LX. Ya know....wheels, SI badge removal, spoiler delete, etc....sleeper car. That's just me though.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,519 Posts
Someone here did that. Once. Ugh. haha

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts