9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1281 - 1293 of 1293 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Honda Civic SI Sedan
29 Posts
Stickers gotta have those stickers

For anybody wondering the Grafix expression stickers are good quality stickers. They look good and stay on through sun, rain and cold and oh of course +5HP too LOL.:biglaugh:
View attachment 136745 View attachment 136753 View attachment 136761
@kev604 I really like the "9TH GEN POP CREW" decal. Do you know if these are still available for purchase? If not, I am curious if you know where to get the vectorized art file (SVG)? I can find my own vendor. In addition, I may scheme up a custom graphic T-shirt with my crew member #. Would people be interested?

·
I Need A Vacation
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,282
@kev604 I really like the "9TH GEN POP CREW" decal. Do you know if these are still available for purchase? If not, I am curious if you know where to get the vectorized art file (SVG)? I can find my own vendor. In addition, I may scheme up a custom graphic T-shirt with my crew member #. Would people be interested?
You use to be able to order the Crew stickers here but not sure if they are still available and the t-shirt would be interesting.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
You use to be able to order the Crew stickers here but not sure if they are still available and the t-shirt would be interesting.
I've had good luck with them printing old stickers before.

Reactions: ChanCF503

·
I Need A Vacation
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,285
I swapped out the old OEM key FOB case for a new case with the red Honda logo on it cause I had nothing to do. Got this case years ago and it's been sitting in my drawer ever since lol. Old case is still in good shape except the Honda logo is starting to dis-color.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I swapped out the old OEM key FOB case for a new case with the red Honda logo on it cause I had nothing to do. Got this case years ago and it's been sitting in my drawer ever since lol. Old case is still in good shape except the Honda logo is starting to dis-color.

Its the little things

·
I Need A Vacation
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,287
Ordered a set of black replica H badges for front, rear and steering wheel to replace the ones on the car as they are starting to show their age. And also ordered some new hopefully brighter T10 wedge LEDs. Not doing too much to the car this year just catching up on maintenance and cleaning things up here and there.

·
Registered
29 Posts

Nice! I had to replace mine a while back because it cracked. I went to the stealership and they charged me $60! Man, @kev604 I need to head up to Vancouver, BC once the Pandemic ends to get some cool JDM stuff.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,289
Nice! I had to replace mine a while back because it cracked. I went to the stealership and they charged me $60! Man, @kev604 I need to head up to Vancouver, BC once the Pandemic ends to get some cool JDM stuff.
Most of the stuff we get up here ships from the States lol.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,290
I received my Caruse Design Aero flap a while ago. It shipped securely boxed and even shrink wrapped which was nice. My initial impression was that the quality and fitment is pretty good.

Finally installed it a couple weeks ago.

And finally got a chance to take some decent pictures this weekend. It's growing on me I think I like it unique for sure I'm probably the only guy in town who has one.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I received my Caruse Design Aero flap a while ago. It shipped securely boxed and even shrink wrapped which was nice. My initial impression was that the quality and fitment is pretty good.

Finally installed it a couple weeks ago.

And finally got a chance to take some decent pictures this weekend. It's growing on me I think I like it unique for sure I'm probably the only guy in town who has one.
Interesting take on a flush mounted spoiler. Nice little lip add-on to the existing spoiler? 🔥

·
I Need A Vacation
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,293
I got my replica black Honda emblems in the mail today that I purchased from Aliexpress. Received it in 12 days from China which is a pleasant surprise I expected upwards of a month wait time. Mostly happy with them since I only paid $40 for all three shipped to my door but there was an issue.

The front and back emblem look as good as can be expected from a replica however the steering wheel emblem had a manufacturing defect. Along the bottom of the border there is a rough spot looks like poor lamination poor finishing. I opened a dispute with Aliexpress and the sameday they responded and said they would refund that item and to just keep it so I was okay with that.

If anybody is wondering the emblems are ordered by size. For FB6 front emblem is 113mmx92mm rear emblem is 92mmx75mm and steering wheel emblem is 49mmx40mm. I test fitted all three emblems and they look spot on. Going to wait till the weekend when I have some time before I remove the old ones and put on these new ones.

1281 - 1293 of 1293 Posts