9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wow thats ugly.
One car that I was actually really impressed with is the Kia Optima. Looks good in my opinion but thats probably just cause it was designed by an Audio designer. What do you guys think?a

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the only thing I like is how kia and hyundai offer more for the price..ex. LED running lights, side mirror indicators, rear led tail lamps, rear heated seats, start/stop technology, turbo engines etc.

..and i dont mind the kia optima..might pass by just to check one out in person.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
While I'm not a fan of the design, it is INFINITELY better than the stuff they were putting out before. It's gonna take a lot of new designs and higher development for them to lose their crappy reputation. Honestly if I were them I'd change the branding. Kia to me is just synonymous with "lame" right now, and I'm sure just the reputation of the name will keep a lot of people back from buying them for a good amount of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
214 Posts
Ever notice how Genisis isn't on the outside of the sedan version, nor Hundai or the emblem( best I can remember). I drove the Genesis Limited V-8: impressive!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Ever notice how Genisis isn't on the outside of the sedan version, nor Hundai or the emblem( best I can remember). I drove the Genesis Limited V-8: impressive!
Yea I've seen a lot of those sedans with a bently-esque emblem, I think it's an overseas logo? I'm not quite sure

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.