9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Don't think I haven't thought, over the years, about having one of those rotating floors so I could pull the car straight into the garage, and then have it rotate 180 degrees so I could just pull straight out next time. :)
That would definitely be awesome! :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
94 Posts
DIY: kick mats

To protect the backs of the front seats from your child kicking it in the back or from their dirty shoes, use a bath towel.....make two holes for the headrest and let it drape over the back of the seat. Works like a charm. Pics to follow

·
Baned
8,533 Posts
There is already a thread floating out there on what members have done to combat the combination of unruly little kids' dirty shoes and the backs of the seats. I'll try to find it and merge this one with that one. Unless someone beats me to it. Or scotty finds the other thread and posts a link to it, *hint, hint*.

sent from my mobile communications device

·
Registered
23 Posts
We bought an Odyssey just for the child...but in my car 1) no food or beverages, 2) if food or beverages need to be transported, they must be sealed, 3) my co-workers also agree to said rules, 4) bought custom seat covers for front and back, 5) all family adventures are to be had in the Odyssey, the Civic is for very rare occasions - emphasis on 'very rare'. Cheers!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts