9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1481 - 1490 of 1490 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Car is complete. Left her running a little rich. Could have squeezed more out but went with a reliable tune. 304 hp and 220 tq. Clutch feels great. Changed idle to 1000k so release in first is different but feels smooth. Pedal is not too heavy to drive. I'd like to thank all the people who chimed in with answers to my questions and all the people who posted on the forum. Helped me I'm my build process. Great kit

i think its normal to leave our cars running a bit richer mine is too and squeezing 420whp but with a small pulley.....congrats man and enjoy

Reactions: aaronvo88

·
Registered
31 Posts
304 with 120mm. Like I said he could have leaned it out more and added timing. I'd be around 320. I'm also running the q300 exhaust. Not a full 3" piping. I do have skunk 2 dp. But my car dynoed at 187hp and 168tq after my original bolt ons. I may have a dud motor. Heard of most ppl getting to 200.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Ok, I spoke at length with TJ from Kraftwerks about pulleys and such. He told me the pulleys do not make the kit less reliable unless you "Drive it like an idiot. In that case you can fry the supercharger with a 120mm pulley as well.

Here's the breakdown:
120mm - 9-10 psi depending on tune. Rev limit on the kit is 8400rpm
Ok, I spoke at length with TJ from Kraftwerks about pulleys and such. He told me the pulleys do not make the kit less reliable unless you "Drive it like an idiot. In that case you can fry the supercharger with a 120mm pulley as well.

Each 5mm decrease in pulley size increases boost by 1-1.5 PSI
115mm - 8050 rpm
110mm - 7700 rpm
105mm - 7350 rpm

What I ask, is for people to share their belt lengths if they are riding with these pulleys. This will help people in the future. Thanks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
314 Posts
120mm and 110mm. I used what thr kit gave me. dont know anything under that.

Reactions: dwilkens

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm running a 100mm pulley 15psi 420 whp limiter 7300 ( but i have never taken my car past 7000rpm) been with the kit 1 year zero issues 100% reliabilitity ., will get belt size ...we also measured with a string and found the belt but next time i open my hood i will record the numbers of the belt

1481 - 1490 of 1490 Posts