9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 513 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a meeting with KSport USA today about development of a kontrol pro damper coilover system today. I will be dropping off my car with them so they can get measurements and build a kit for 2012 SI's. Hopefully the kit will be available in the next month or two. I'll keep everyone updated as things progress.

·
Registered
343 Posts
will this include the Si Sedans????

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I asked about the sedans too and Eric told me that Honda normally uses the same suspension in both the coupes and sedans, so this same kit should fit in both coupes and sedans. Once the kit is done i'll let you know for sure.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I asked about the sedans too and Eric told me that Honda normally uses the same suspension in both the coupes and sedans, so this same kit should fit in both coupes and sedans. Once the kit is done i'll let you know for sure.
thanks for the info.......this is my first choice of coilovers but don't know if they gonna make it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Do you know if they will be making a non si kit, or will it be the same? I would imagine the spring rates are different. I need to get my car so they could test fit a set on it lol. It good to see some local stuff too. I'd much rather buy local and have someone there for support and questions

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just an update. Dropping my car off on Monday the 19th to get the suspension fitted. I'll post updates then.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dropped my SI off today at KSport. They used their time to take photos and measurement of the 9th gen civic's suspensions and are going to start development immediately. They think it will take about 4-8 weeks to develop and get produced. Chris from ksport will be contacting me in a few days when they get delivery expectations. I'll keep everyone up dated on that. As a side note the company was very professional and their kits are of exceptional quality from what I can tell. Hopefully It will be developed quickly and then installed in my car so I can give it further review and pics.

·
June 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
198 Posts
:unamusedpopcorn: :popcornbig:

1 - 20 of 513 Posts