9th Gen Civic Forum banner

461 - 480 of 513 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Quick question, I got my civic with the k-sports already installed and I'm having a issue with the sway bar end link bracket on the coilover, it moves freely and sometimes binds on the wheel when I turn, its it supposed to be loose or should it be bolted to the coilover?
I had the same issue when I was fine tuning my suspension. You have to get the ride hieight you want set drop and make sure you like it there, then jack the car back up u7ndo bottom of mount and screw off till you have enough space to tighten the screw on the links connection to the strut tower. It is a little silver screw with an allen head on it. Move it back to take the most preassure of the stock link and tighten there, then you screw the mount back to where you want it tighten every thing back up and your good to go. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I never touched it. I left it at factory settings. The reason my rear is so low is because I am just running the springs in the rear. No perches, no top and bottom rubber mounts, just the spring.Yes, I drive it daily.
did you buy stiffer springs? and if so form were?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I should be getting my Ksports tomorrow, what other suspension parts do i need so it doesnt get messedu p from being low and all? Im new to the civics, i have a 2012 si 4dr, coming from a 2011 v6 premium mustang

·
Registered
13 Posts
I wasn't using a camber kit before on my stock wheels. But now I have my rotiform wheels on I installed my Eibach rear camber kit to add more negative camber.
Did you only have the ksport on? Did it cause problems being so low without any other parts if so? I dont know what other parts i would need to get..?

·
Registered
63 Posts
hey guys, I'm having an issue with my ksports. I've had these coilovers for about 4 months now and I recently started to get a knocking noise in the rear when driving between 5-10 mph or doing slow breaking. it's driving me nuts.

Here is what I have in the rear:
22mm progress sway bar
ksport coilovers
moog endlinks
poly greasable bushings
skunk2 camber kit

any idea??? we can't seem to figure it out and its driving me nuts. are the coilovers defective? endlinks are tight. please help

·
Registered
405 Posts
I need halp. Lol, can't decide between these and the Megan Street Series. The EZ streets look good too but 16 points adjustable vs 32 on these ksports and the street series. HALP haha, Also, its been a while since i've been here, How's everyone been?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello all,

New member here! Gonna post in the introductions later today. But i drive a 14 si white. Yesterday i got my car back from ksport where they put the first ksport pro coilovers on the 14 civic. I want to let everyone know that these are an amazing coilover for the new civic. They also used my car to make configure a prototype rear camber kit for 14 si. I don't have much details about that though. Here is a pic of my civic dropped on the stock 18' rims at the max lowering of 3'inches below stock!

1426573_10153067446483102_8678716906135681902_n.jpg 10561832_10153067446303102_8486692246265824859_n.jpg

·
Registered
27 Posts
nice drop, im looking at these or the mono-rs sometime in october
Hello all,

New member here! Gonna post in the introductions later today. But i drive a 14 si white. Yesterday i got my car back from ksport where they put the first ksport pro coilovers on the 14 civic. I want to let everyone know that these are an amazing coilover for the new civic. They also used my car to make configure a prototype rear camber kit for 14 si. I don't have much details about that though. Here is a pic of my civic dropped on the stock 18' rims at the max lowering of 3'inches below stock!

View attachment 232969 View attachment 232977

·
Registered
188 Posts
are these on the softer side? im not looking to track or race my car around town. def want to go lower but not a crazt stiff ride (still have to drivw my gf around sometimes haha). still want to enjoy driving a new car. may pass on the buddy clubs and go with these

i was just curious does anyone have a promo code for ksport? or a retailer that can get them a little less than 1050?

·
Registered
188 Posts
i got an order in for the first batch of the ksports, hopefully being shipped out tomorrow. once i get them in i will let everyone know how they are

461 - 480 of 513 Posts