9th Gen Civic Forum banner

501 - 513 of 513 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
After looking at this thread I'm left with a few questions.

1. Do the KSport Kontrol Pro ride stiffer than stock?
2. Would the KSport Kontrol Pro coilovers be a good choice for a car that I autocross?
3. Is the noise from the rear passenger side a manufacturing or installation error?

I'm looking at possibly getting these very soon, and would appreciate the insight. Thanks.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I had a meeting with KSport USA today about development of a kontrol pro damper coilover system today. I will be dropping off my car with them so they can get measurements and build a kit for 2012 SI's. Hopefully the kit will be available in the next month or two. I'll keep everyone updated as things progress.
If you drop off your car, would they give you a rental car?!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
155 Posts
i plan on getting k sports for my si 13 coupe, would the tires rub? should i change the offset if i decide to get rims that are slightly wider later on? how long should i wait to get an alignment after the install?

·
Registered
380 Posts
So this girl an hour away from me is selling coils for a 2012+ Si sedan and this is part number on the bottom of the front coilovers just wanted to be sure this is correct. You never know with craigslist.... k sport kontrol pros obviously

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
i just picked up a pair. going to install them when i get home. my current is Truhart sport Shocks w/ Skunk 2 springs. currently likes like a stock vehicle. gonna try different set ups with the two

·
Registered
2 Posts
Whats optimal ride height for spirited daily driving? I am going to lower from stock about 1' in front and 1.5' in back or 1.5' front 2' back.....2014 SI Civic is already lowered a bit and I have 20' 225r I believe.

501 - 513 of 513 Posts