9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
FG4. 2013 Civic Si. Sunburst Orange Pearl
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brand new Ktuned Satin black fuel rail, never installed, mother is in hospice and I need to sell ASAP to cover her comfort meds. $110 and I’ll cover shipping. I can come down a little on price, Need to try and sell TODAY

·
I Need A Vacation
13,986 Posts
You started a thread a couple of days ago trying to sell springs cause you needed cash to pay some dues now this Hmmmmm.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You started a thread a couple of days ago trying to sell springs cause you needed cash to pay some dues now this Hmmmmm.
And they were sold and shipped, why do you think you are trying sit and judge people? You have no idea what’s going on in my life. I’m between jobs right now, so I am selling parts to make ends meet and take care of my mother. Fall back.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
who do you think you are***

·
I Need A Vacation
13,986 Posts
And they were sold and shipped, why do you think you are trying sit and judge people? You have no idea what’s going on in my life. I’m between jobs right now, so I am selling parts to make ends meet and take care of my mother. Fall back.
who do you think you are***
You come on the forum a new member with no activity suddenly starting multiple threads selling parts for cheap red flags will be raised questions will be asked what did you expect. Maybe you need to take a step back and appreciate the fact this forum has given you an opportunity to sell car parts and recover some funds.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You come on the forum a new member with no activity suddenly starting multiple threads selling parts for cheap red flags will be raised questions will be asked what did you expect. Maybe you need to take a step back and appreciate the fact this forum has given you an opportunity to sell car parts and recover some funds.
If there no are issues with sales then your comment is unnecessary

·
I Need A Vacation
13,986 Posts
If there no are issues with sales then your comment is unnecessary
And as moderators that's why we're here it's our job to determine there are no issues and take appropriate action if there is.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i sent money weeks ago and communication got spotty after that. no tracking and no refund yet.
A while back, if you didn't have your user name+date in the items picture, it got deleted. Too easy to download a picture of something from google. May be a good time to bring that back. Good luck, hoping for the best.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,986 Posts
i sent money weeks ago and communication got spotty after that. no tracking and no refund yet.
Another member on here bought a shift knob from OP and messaged me saying basically the same thing. Remember OP said that he was selling stuff to pay for fees and to help out his mom I already had a bad feeling about it than. Unfortunately we won't be able to get the money back but I'll see what we can do on the forum end of things.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Another member on here bought a shift knob from OP and messaged me saying basically the same thing. Remember OP said that he was selling stuff to pay for fees and to help out his mom I already had a bad feeling about it than. Unfortunately we won't be able to get the money back but I'll see what we can do on the forum end of things.

I saw that and was sketched out at first. But I have a soft heart and figured I’d take a chance since it wasn’t a ton of money (still more than I’d like to lose, but you know what I mean).

No tracking at all, and no further responses. He has his “read receipts” on so I can see that he stopped reading them a few days ago. I’ve called and texted enough times that there’s no way he just missed them.

If you’re on Facebook, he did post the shift knob there in the 9th gen groups. BEWARE

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
A while back, if you didn't have your user name+date in the items picture, it got deleted. Too easy to download a picture of something from google. May be a good time to bring that back. Good luck, hoping for the best.
We absolutely need to bring that back. I wasn't aware it had gone away.

·
Registered
212 Posts
We absolutely need to bring that back. I wasn't aware it had gone away.
Didn't there also used to be a rule that you were prohibited from posting anything for sale until you had reached a certain post count?
This is a lousy situation for sure.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts