9th Gen Civic Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
14,083 Posts
We absolutely need to bring that back. I wasn't aware it had gone away.
Yeah we had that and was working fine not sure who's brilliant idea was to change that up. Again I'll ask around and see if we can bring that back.

·
I Need A Vacation
14,083 Posts
Didn't there also used to be a rule that you were prohibited from posting anything for sale until you had reached a certain post count?
This is a lousy situation for sure.
Yeah there use to be a forum rule where you needed 30-40 post count before you could post anything in the for sale section. People ended up making 30-40 redundant or dumb posts so they could post something for sale. Didn't work the best but it was better than nothing. Administration came along one day and changed this rule I can't remember the reason or if there was even a reason. Again I'll ask around and see if we can bring this back.

·
I Need A Vacation
14,083 Posts
I saw that and was sketched out at first. But I have a soft heart and figured I’d take a chance since it wasn’t a ton of money (still more than I’d like to lose, but you know what I mean).

No tracking at all, and no further responses. He has his “read receipts” on so I can see that he stopped reading them a few days ago. I’ve called and texted enough times that there’s no way he just missed them.

If you’re on Facebook, he did post the shift knob there in the 9th gen groups. BEWARE
OP was last on the forum 14 hrs ago.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts